Request Your Free eBook Now:
"What's in a Name?"
The right business name will make you stand out from your competition, help brand your company, and steer potential clients toward hiring you.
Here are several qualities that help make a great business name:
- The name is meaningful and says something about who you are and what you do.
- It’s future-oriented to permit growth and change.
- A great company name is easy to say and spell.
- A great company name is visual — it looks good when presented graphically.
- • It’s memorable — not only catchy and evocative, but also easy to remember.
- A great company name is unique. It can be trademarked and owned.
Offered Free by: Sagefrog
See All Resources from: Sagefrog
This download should complete shortly.
If the resource doesn't automatically download, please, click here.